mercredi 26 septembre 2007

Tony Parker...

Actual genius of French basket ball!! His name...William Tony Parker

I decide to dedicate my blog at this athlete, great basket ball player, through my several posts. I have known this sport in my childhood and i played during two years in a small/family club. Now, i just play for the pleasure with my friends or at the university.
Currently, i wish to watch other people that Tony, called "TP", is an actual champion. He has won his place in the National Franch Team . His game has enable him to became a star through the whole world. This média effect enables him to manage in the business world. He became an actual buisness man and he knows how to take advantage of his image.
Currently, i will try to show that his life is very eventful: his childhood, his family, his palmares, his life, his differents hobbies, his girlfriend ...




1 commentaire:

MagJ a dit…

Your blog lacks videos, surveys, and more personal comments.
Correct: I've played ...for 2 years;
The last sentence seems to announce smthg to come?
Be careful with tenses (have+part. passé).